Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Comments

Friends and family have been having a hard time posting comments. I thought it was because I had the comment moderation feature turned on. After exploring my comment settings this morning, I realized that I needed to make a few changes.

So, I think I've got it fixed now. If you leave a comment you should be able to see it now. To leave comments, double click on the comment link at the bottom of the post. I encourage you to leave comments, but remember to be nice! Mean and nasty comments are not allowed on this blog.

Thank you!

The management :-)

4 comments:

Sara said...

Testing comments....1....2.....3!

Anonymous said...

okey-dokey,
I'll try it ONE more time!
testing....1....2....3...

Grandma is coming Miya!

Sara said...

Good job Mom! You've got it down now!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Sara! :-) Stay safe and enjoy your adventure. We are so excited to see your new daughter and equally excited that you are becoming a new mom!!

We will be watching your web site for updates. Post as many pics as you can.

"Papa Jerry"