Friday, July 4, 2008

Bejing Day 2 - the early a.m. post....

It’s 4:30a.m. and we are up and about! We both took an ambian last night and slept like a rock. My first thought this morning when I woke up was “this is going to be the longest day of my life…because tomorrow I meet Miya!!” My mom is skyping her hubby right now and chatting about how we used our first squat potty yesterday. It wasn’t so bad, just think of it as getting in a mini quad workout while you tinkle…lol!!





















We are having fun this morning calling all the family members on Skype and saying hello from China! It’s afternoon there, so you are al celebrating the 4th of July. Light a sparkler for us will you?


My morning beverage while working on the computer.

2 comments:

~Kristen said...

Happy 4th Sara and Family!!!

Glad to hear you got a good nights sleep... 1 more till Miya!!! :o)

alicat said...

Well, it is the 5th here today, and I was just thinking that tomorrow is your BIG DAY! Good luck... I am thinking of you and Miya.