Friday, July 11, 2008

Travel day

We are packing up and checking out of our hotel. Later we will pick up Miya's passport and then head to Guangzhou. I'm anxious to see what the White Swan is all about, yet I'm sad to leave Miya's home town...we have had fun here and it is the place that brought us together.


Pics of the day!


While I was waiting for Miya to wake up this morning, I stopped over next door and low and behold there was Chinese flute practice going on in the bathroom...they're not going to like that I posted this picture...hehehe...




Good morning sunshine!








Getting into everything...doesn't she look a little guilty here?




We told my mom she needed to quit shopping...she didn't listen. Just kidding...




Miya met her aunts, uncles, cousins, and Grandpa via Skype webcam this morning. :-)



I love my Grandma!



She cracks up and giggles when she sees the baby in the elevator mirror...



Our home for the past 5 days...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have safe travels to your next destination. I am sure you are very excited to start the journey home. We will keep you in our thoughts, be safe. Can't wait to see you face to face.

alicat said...

Safe travels home Sara. I can't wait to meet Miya and give her the present I have had forever.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am loving the photos... glad to see that you are having a great time... take care

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Sara-

I see Miya is wearing a red and white shirt from Old Navy! I just picked up the same shirt a few days ago to bring with us to China for Ava! How is the Ergo working out?? I just got mine the other day and cant wait to try it out. Again, Miya is just beautiful!!

April

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are on the last leg of your journey in China. It is bitter sweet to know that Miya is leaving the place of her birth. But, what a wonderful life the two of you are going to share together.

I hope everyone is feeling better, so that you can shop til you drop. Take care....