Monday, July 21, 2008

We are hanging in there...

Miya is doing great! We are trying to get over our jet leg and made some major progress (I think) last night. She slept from 8:30p.m. to 6:00a.m. and I only had to get up with her for a few minutes 3 times. Yay! We'll see if it continues...

I seem to be having problems uploading pictures this morning. I have tried two times....but am out of time as it's time for a diaper change and breakfast :-)

I'll try again during nap time. Blogging with a busy 13 month old is hard!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

we all know when you find the time you will post pics. so we will wait.....and keep checking back evey 20 minutes. lol :-)

Anonymous said...

:)

kitchu said...

Glad it's going so well so far, can't wait 'til blogger cooperates and you can show us some photos!

~Kristen said...

Wow.. that is major. I hope she continues to sleep that well, and better!!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for bringing her aroung the office. What a precious darling Sara.

Unknown said...

Welcome home Miya Mei! Welcome home Sara! Enjoy this time together and when we don't hear from you, we'll know that what you're doing is much more important. Lots of love to you both. Love, Gail

Donna said...

Sounds like you and Miya are doing great...can't wait to see more pics of your little sweetie!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

sara-

Hey I have new blog so my url has changed. I had someone make it funky for me!!! Give Miya a big hug! Take care.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Can't see the photos...

Julie and Steve said...

Wow! just stumbled across your blog and had a blast reading through all your posts from this month. Sounds you had a great trip and Miya looks like a sweetie. Congrats!