Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We are home - - take 3!

Well, my computer is officially messed up. I am at my Dad's house backing everything from China up and then we are going to restore my settings from before I left for China. I am also borrowing his computer and will blog from here as I know you are all about to hunt me down because I haven't posted any photos!! Soooo sorry! With jet leg, my computer issues, and trying to get settled w/ Miya...well, it's been hard to get this done...

Anyhoo...the 22 hour trip home went well. Miya slept for maybe 3 hours the entire trip. ouch. She did pretty well overall, was very squirmy at times, but boy were we glad to be home. Here are a few pictures of our first day in the USA!

Jet leg...need I write anymore??



She loves her comfy highchair!



First bath at home...if she could, she would stay all day in the tub!



Brrrr....hurry mom! I need my pj's!

First night in her crib, she slept maybe 2 hours and then partied until 3:45 a.m...


3 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

I've been wondering about you! Figured it was due to a baby... sorry about the computer. thanks for sharing adorable pictures

Lisa

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh! Marilyn and I can't wait to meet her! What an adorable, happy baby you have Sara! Love, Gail

K said...

Aw, so cute! I really love her crib bedding and her PJ's.