Monday, July 7, 2008

Comments

Thank you for all the wonderful comments! I read and re-read them when Miya is sleeping. I cry too ;-) I am finding that the best time to blog is during Miya's afternoon nap, which works out great as there is a new post for you all to read in the morning.

As I type this it is her morning nap time. She has been sleeping for an hour and I just spent the time organizing and straightening up the room, boiling water, burning my fingers washing and rinsing bottles, and measuring formula into bottle bags....ahhhh, motherhood in a hotel room.

As soon as she wakes up we are heading to the mall/department store building down the block and then we are off to see the city wall with our guide.

Again, thank you for the comments. It helps to know we are not alone and that you all care about us so much. We are ready to come home.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying your blog so much. It is great sharing this wonderful journey with you. I had such fun today at work sharing Miya's pictures with everyone in Auxialiary Services. Everyone thinks that she is adorable, and can't wait to meet her. You would think that I am a grandma bragging to everyone about how cute she is--well, actually I am a grandma, which is a very wonderful experience. I hope Miya is feeling better. I have cried so many times, from when you said that she only had 21 days in an orphanage, to reading--"mommy is coming" on and on. I continue to keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers. Sharon

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying your blog, too. Now keep the pictures comin' or we are going to riot. ;0)

alicat said...

We can't wait until you come home, too. This has been such a great adventure... I am so happy to have been able to live it a little with you. I cannot wait to meet Miya... just warn her I might cry when I meet her.
love Ali

Unknown said...

We just got back from the lake & spent the weekend partially moving our pastor so we just now viewed your messages & pics. Miya is absolutely beautiful-what an experience of a lifetime for all 4 of you. Keep the pics & thoughts coming. God bless you all -we send our love. Dot in Ky.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sara & Miya! You are already a wonderful mother, Sara. Miya is so fortunate you searched and searched for her. She's blessed to have you as her mommie and your friends and family as hers. Thank you so much for sharing this journey. What an honor to be a part of it.

Rayelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara!!! Its Sarah B sister- I cant wait to meet her!!!! Im so happy and excited for you and B!!! Lilly is going to love playing with her!!! Hurry and come home!! I dont know if Brandon has many tears left I have never seen him cry so dang much!!!We love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS SARA! I can't believe you've finally got her. She is adorable and obviously a little princess! I can't wait to meet her. I hope everything is going well. I'm keeping you in my thoughts/prayers!
Monica